Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Brownie Lush

Remember this recipe, Lemon Lush?
It's super yummy, but I wanted to do something a little different with it.
I wanted to make brownies instead of crust, then I just went from there.

I made brownies from a box mix.

I added a layer of cream cheese mix.

I added a layer of chocolate pudding.
Then a layer of vanilla pudding.
Lastly, I topped it with cool whip and sprinkled with dark chocolate chocolate chips.

Ingredients:

  • 2 sm. boxes Instant Pudding (I used one chocolate & one vanilla)
  • 3 C Milk
  • 9 oz. Cool Whip
  • 8 oz. Cream Cheese
  • 1 C Powdered Sugar
  • 1 brownie mix
Directions:
  • Crust--Make brownie mix.
  • Lush--Blend cream cheese, and powdered sugar until well mixed. Fold in 1 C cool whip. Spread over crust. Beat milk and pudding for 2 minutes. Pour over cream cheese mixture. Top with remaining cool whip. Refrigerate until serve. Add some decorative lemon peel curls, lemon wedge candy, yellow sugar sprinkles. or anything really.

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment