Made by Dacia.
- Bread crumbs
- Pecorino Romano
- Vegetable oil
- Cut edges of artichoke leaves off. Cut stem of artichoke off. Cut top of artichoke off. Separate leaves & wash.
- Mix equal portions of bread crumbs and cheese. Enough to fill the amount of artichokes you are cooking.
- Separate leaves and stuff with bread crumb mixture.
- Place artichokes in slow cooker.
- Pour oil over artichokes, so the mixture is moist.
- Fill water up to bottom of artichokes.
- Slow cook on low for 6-7 seven hours or until leaves pull out easily. You can also cook on high for a shorter amount of time.