Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stuffed Shells

Here's a dish I made the other day and I wanted to share the recipe cause it was so yummy!


Cook jumbo shell noodles according to package directions.

Cover bottom of baking dish with some tomato sauce. This is the one I love and use. Of course, I only use it when my hubby doesn't make the real thing homemade.

This is my stuffing mixture:

-mozzarella cheese (fresh is the best, but this is what I used instead)

-ricotta cheese
-egg
-Romano cheese
-small amount of frozen spinach, defrosted

Mix it all together and stuff each shell. Sorry there are not amounts, I just used whatever amount and threw it all together.

Place each shell in pan, cover and cook until warmed through, about 30-45 mins at 350 degrees.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and return to oven until melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment